At Make It and Learny Land we take privacy seriously and this policy is designed to share what information we collect and how we use it.
“Personal information” is information that identifies a person or relates to an identifiable person, including:
• First name
• Email address (required)
• Username and password chosen for the Make It account (required)
We must collect and process personal information marked as “required” to provide you with the requested services or because we are legally required to do so. If we do not provide the information we request, we may not be able to provide the requested services.
Data collection and purpose of treatments
We do not collect, without knowing it, any personal information of children under 16 years of age. If you believe we have collected this information in error, please contact us so we can resolve the issue.
How we collect personal information
We and our service providers collect personal information from adult account holders in a variety of ways, including:
• Through the Services: We collect personal information through the Services, for example, when you create an account, record your credit / debit card information and other financial information that our payment processors need to provide the Services or fill out your profile.
• Offline: We collect your personal information offline, such as when you contact customer service.
• From other sources: We may receive your personal information from other sources, such as Facebook or Apple (if you choose to sign up through your Facebook or Apple account), public databases, joint marketing partners, and other third parties.
How we use personal information
We and our service providers use personal information for our legitimate business purposes, including the following:
• Provide the functionality of the Services and comply with their requests.
• To provide you with the functionality of the Services, such as arranging access to your account.
• To respond to your queries and satisfy your requests, such as sending you newsletters.
• To complete transactions.
• To send you administrative information, such as information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
• To allow you to share projects and other creations with us or other users.
Anonymize and/or add personal information.
We may anonymize and / or add personal information in a way that is no longer considered personal information. We do this to generate other information for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.
For our business purposes, such as data analysis, auditing, fraud prevention and control, development of new products, improvement or modification of our services, identification of usage trends, determination of the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operation and expansion of our business activities.
How personal information may be disclosed
Personal information of adult account holders may be disclosed:
• To our external service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analytics, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, payment processing and other services.
• To third party sponsors of raffles, contests and similar promotions.
• To identify anyone with whom you share a project, message, or other.
• You, on the profile pages and other services to which you can post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will be made public and may be available to other users and the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose any information.
Other uses and disclosures
We also use and disclose personal information as necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or a legitimate interest in doing so:
Comply with applicable legislation and regulations.
“Other information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or is not directly related to a person, such as:
• Browser and device information
• Application usage data
• Information collected through cookies, pixel labels and other technologies
• Demographic and other information you provide
• Aggregate information
If we are required to treat other information as personal information in accordance with applicable law, we may use it for the purposes for which we use and disclose personal information as detailed in this policy.
How we collect other information
We and our external service providers collect other information in a variety of ways, including:
Using your browser or device: Most browsers automatically collect certain information through your device, such as the MAC address (Media Access Control), the type of computer (Windows or Macintosh), the screen resolution, the the name and version of the operating system, the device manufacturer, and the model, language, type, and version of the Internet browser, and the name and version of the Services (such as the application) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services work properly.
By using the app: When you download and use the app, we and our service providers may track and collect usage data from the app, such as the date and time you used the app. Your device application accesses our servers and what information the application has downloaded based on your device number.
IP Address: Your IP address is a number that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) automatically assigns to the computer that you are using. An IP address can be automatically identified and recorded in our server log files each time a user accesses the services, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. IP address collection is a standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other services. We use IP addresses in order to provide support for the internal operations of the services, such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and managing services. We may also derive your approximate, general location from your IP address.
For your part: Information such as the preference of adult account holders ’communications may be collected when provided voluntarily.
When you add information: The aggregated personal information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services.
How we use and disclose other information
We use and disclose other information for any purpose, unless we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. In some cases, we may combine other information with personal information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as personal information whenever it is combined.
Exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
Customers, users and other third parties who have provided personal data to any company in the Learny Land may go to any of them, in order to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the data provided, under the terms established in the current legislation on protection of personal data.
In order to exercise the Rights may be directed, by any means evidencing delivery and receipt of the request to street Cos 20 of Sallent, 08650, Barcelona, or to the following email address: email@example.com, with the reference “Data Protection”, specifying your data, proving their identity and reasons for your request.
This Policy is governed by Spanish law and in particular by:
We also comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act .
Our website and our apps (mobile applications) comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request or through any feedback, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.
For any inquiries regarding this policy can be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Learny Land SL, established in the street Cos 20, of Sallent, 08650, Barcelona, Spain, with CIF B-67173039, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 46310, sheet 154, page 516129, 1st registration.